DCI Live! 2015 Status and Assistance

I could only find the app today as an iPhone only app. Nothing appears in the iPad only app selections. It runs on the iPad but won't go to a landscape format until a video is actually playing. It's every bit as kludgey as the new website design.

Sigh..

I'm a bit nervous to come off as the tech dummy in the room and the above post confuses me, so please be gentle. I have Apple TV - can I download an app that will stream dciLive to that device?

Last night I found myself having to hook up my Macbook to my TV via video output and then I had to connect to the sound system via Bluetooth. It was clunky, but it did the job. I'd like to avoid that next time, since there is not yet a solution that allows iPad to deliver via airplay.

Thanks. I will try it out on tomorrow night's live stream.

Whenever someone not familar with DCP in the least, assumes from rumors and innuendo, that DCP is a wasteland, this thread alone should debunk that myth.

Lots of fans are seemingly being assisted with their technical questions... the answers of which, will no doubt elevate their levels of watching the DCI Corps shows. This assistance by other knowledgeable fans here on DCP, helps others get more enjoyment out of their Drum Corps experience.

Kudos to my fellow DCP'ers. Your technical expertise and helpful suggestions are greatly appreciated !

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 1

So who have you seen from Bean Town? I think the All -Age Corps are on first ?

Sorry I'm new to this. It is showing a static image on my screen right now and won't play. Is that normal for pre-show?

Currently is rotating dci15. Most solutions to dci errors are refreshing the page and it fixes stream problems.

Another suggestion to stop buffering is delay your feed about 5 seconds. Small amount will help.

Sorry I'm new to this. It is showing a static image on my screen right now and won't play. Is that normal for pre-show?

They seem to be having a problem this year coordinating the actual time of each broadcast start. It's been printed differently here and there. Mine hasn't started yet either. Hold tight!

High or multicam? Multicam should be playing some old shows on the DCI logo or with a view of the field. Highcam appears to be frozen, they probably haven't finished setting it up maybe?

EDIT: OP Updated

EDIT 2: High Cam appears to be "working now", in that it is showing the rotating DCI Logo now. OP Updated again

Edited by Clutchtow

iPhone app with AirPlay working great.

Same here.