July 2nd Boston Crusaders 75th Anniversary Contest

Not really was looking at a wrong page when I looked up the panel.

The banners add a lot visually but what do they add to the show conceptually? Im thinkING like a wgi judge saying it's on the field why aren't you using it. Cadets move the blocks to play on, make narrow the field, and power form. Troopers make a pasture and then a fenced in area with the fences. Crossmen use the clouds for guard effect. The banners exist and are moved.

BD by over a point and there will be rumbling in the stands. Cadets then Crown within .5

:unhappy::unhappy::unhappy::unhappy::unhappy:

Watch it be the Barry Manilow show he's always threatened....

• Like 2

So far, I'm digging his year. I've only been to one show live. I was lucky to be in CA last week and saw BD, SVC, Phantom and BK. all just wonderful. Saw Cadets at their preview show at Denison. Boston tonight and Coats on YouTube. Just a great year with fun and different shows. My disappointment is that the video feed, at least on my computer, is awful. All pixels. Not at all clear. Definitely feels like a step or two backward.

• Like 1

My prediction is that Cadets win tonight. Even though they're tired. Cuz of the seven parades they did today.

I thought they did 13 parades today and 7 parades yesterday. :) Seriously though, if I had to bet on an endurance competition, the Cadets would win.

• Like 2