Phailing Phantom-- How Phar Will They Phall?

Again, it's the same people that STILL have it in for PR about losing Rennick and Shaw. This is just the latest incarnation of that tired story. It's like they can't get it into their brains that there are a LOT of qualified people out there that can get the job done (some better some worse). Yeah, we can all look back (gee dinobots) and point fingers but it's 2015 already. Looks like PR is still alive and well, and actually more fiscally solvent. This reminds me of the same people that cry "global warming" for every weather event that happens in the world. Get over it.

• Like 5

Yeah, I'll stick with the professionals doing that job, thank you very much. Regiment has made finals every year since the first time. They know what they are doing. I wonder how many on this forum have marched in a top 12 corps, never the less a DCI winning corps? Until that happens, your opinion doesn't hold much weight. Sorry.

Regiment has not made all of the DCI Finals. They missed '72 & '73 and first made it in '74. They haven't been out of it since then.

• Like 1

Regiment has not made all of the DCI Finals. They missed '72 & '73 and first made it in '74. They haven't been out of it since then.

By 'first time', I mean the first time they made finals. They have never fallen out of the top 12 since that initial appearance.

Did anyone watch tonight? Were the changes in yet?

By 'first time', I mean the first time they made finals. They have never fallen out of the top 12 since that initial appearance.

and neither has the Boston Crusaders....even though that began in 1999...so what's the point here?...lol

...I actually get your point...

• Like 1

Might be the ugliest uniform in Phantom history. Hideous.

Show's better than I thought it would be, but it's a far cry from what they were doing a few years ago.

Those uniforms though... ugh. Like, really awful.

disagree, I think it's the best uniform they've had since they've started changing it every year.

Maybe with exception of 2010

• Like 2