The Ft. Wayne Flyover (7/8)

Looking at the Dci twitter vid, it looks like Crowns Banner worked well tonight.

Looking at the Dci twitter vid, it looks like Crowns Banner worked well tonight.

Yeah, but I think the guy who does the toss at the end had a drop. :sad:

Crossmen. Looked much cleaner that my last read on video. They have a lot of really beautiful light sounding moments. The visual package pops well and fits the opening Whitacre number well

Crown. Very clean run. Wow. That brass was just unbelievable. The banners were smooth and very effective. The show is just all out intense and the build to the end with the 9th just pulls you out of your seat. They got a lot of crowd response.

Blue Devils. Also very clean. But I think crown was cleaner tonight. The kpop works much better for me in a live take because you get a better sense of all that is going on. It runs just a hair too long though in my view. The trumpets are insane and play some very tasty licks.

As for placement, I could see them going ether way tonight. Crown really brought it and pulled the crowd into it. Blue Devils have so much going on and going well. But their ending wasn't as exciting. It's definitely still a place holder

Drum battle now with Surf and Bones.

Yeah, but I think the guy who does the toss at the end had a drop. :sad:

. He did. :(

Drum majors coming out now