DCI Minnesota - 7/11

Performing Corps (times listed in central time)

3:30p - Louisiana Stars

3:47p - River City Rhythm

4:04p - Blue Saints

4:21p - Racine Scouts

4:38p - Colt Cadets

4:55p - Music City

5:12p - Legends

5:29p - Govenaires

Intermission

6:20p - Jersey Surf

6:37p - Crossmen

6:54p - Madison Scouts

7:11p - Boston Crusaders

7:28p - Blue Stars

7:45p - Phantom Regiment

Intermission

8:19p - The Cavaliers

8:36p - Carolina Crown

8:53p - Santa Clara Vanguard

9:10p - The Cadets

9:27p - Blue Devils

9:44p - Minnesota Brass

Weather - High 80, Low 68; 40% Scattered thunderstorms (some may be severe); Winds 10-15mph

Severe thunderstorms again?

Severe thunderstorms again?

I was gonna wait until this evening to make a post about the potential for weather for this show. Currently Sunday looks worse than Saturday as SPC only has the area in a Marginal risk of severe weather. its gonna depend on where the storms set up tonight. The warm front looks to stall over the area Saturday afternoon sometime. More to follow

DCI Judges for tonight's Gopher Bowl Regional are:

GE 1: Kyle Miller

GE 2: Glen Fugett

Vis.Prof: Rob Overliet

Vis. Ana.: Sly Sybilski

Guard: Mike Stone

Brass: S. Page

Music: Paul McGarr

Perc.: R.Rodriguez

T&P:

Chief Judge:

Pretty stoked to see how this shakes up! A majority of last years finalists sans BK and Bluecoats will finally meet up. Even though Bluecoats won't be here, Vanguards spread in relation to Crown, Cadets, and Blue Devils should give us a basic idea of where they could fall in. Phantom, Blue Stars, Boston Crusaders, Madison Scouts, and Crossmen is the grouping I am watching, they have all been scoring kinda all over the place, no idea who is gonna be on top there, more than likely Phantom, but you never know. After that it's an absolute toss up.

If weather ruins this show... DCI owes us some #### video performance updates. It's been so long!!!!

Pretty stoked to see how this shakes up! A majority of last years finalists sans BK and Bluecoats will finally meet up. Even though Bluecoats won't be here, Vanguards spread in relation to Crown, Cadets, and Blue Devils should give us a basic idea of where they could fall in. Phantom, Blue Stars, Boston Crusaders, Madison Scouts, and Crossmen is the grouping I am watching, they have all been scoring kinda all over the place, no idea who is gonna be on top there, more than likely Phantom, but you never know. After that it's an absolute toss up.

I'm with you on this. This show will be almost as indicative of where the corps stand in relation to each other as the competition in San Antonio.

But I won't be glued to this show tomorrow. I'll be at DATR enjoying my first look at live performances. That's got ME stoked!!

• Like 1

My prediction for the World Class corps:

1. Blue Devils

2. The Cadets

3. Carolina Crown

4. Santa Clara Vanguard

5. The Cavaliers

6. Phantom Regiment

7. Boston Crusaders

8. Madison Scouts

9. Blue Stars

10. Crossmen