DCI Minnesota - 7/11

BD will need their A game tonight to beat Cadets, and even that might not be enough

BD feet are cleaner. It will probably come down to visual gap.

• Like 1

I never thought I'd see BD do Sondheim ... and I never thought I'd like a Sondheim show.

• Like 3

Articulation.....dang!

• Like 1

That Blue Devils brass sound. WOW! Always makes me smile. So much power and the balance is so different from other corps. They really present the "jazz" sound so well. Very chromatic brass book, especially that opener. Incredibly demanding. Digging this show big time. There is a lot of park n bark in this show. But staging is something they do well. Just a different concept in design, and it's really good.

• Like 6

Are those lifeguard towers in the back?

Ladders.

I doubt that it will hold up for long unless BD starts to add some "simultaneous responsibilities". It's a lot of park and bark this year, more than I've seen anyone do in the top 5 in a while.

LOL ... and so it begins once again. Edited by jasgre2000
  • Like 4

First time seeing this BD show up closer than a YouTube video. Honestly wouldn't have been able to tell you it was BD based on all the colors in the uniform. Kinda like it, though.

• Like 1