San Antonio Lineup

So, does Pioneer get pushed into the INT or will they move the schedule back at some point? Not sure how they handle a reschedule.

Really like Surf's use of color. Fun show!

This was on twitter

Pioneer Corps @pioneerdbc

After making the decision to charter buses for the rest of summer, they were delayed in arriving to us today, making us late to the stadium

So it sounds like they're safe and sound, just a contract failure by the charter bus company.

Edited by KVG_DC
  • Like 1

Nice job Surf, getting back to that 2012 vibe!

So, does Pioneer get pushed into the INT or will they move the schedule back at some point? Not sure how they handle a reschedule.

Pending on when they arrive, i think they will perform during the INT between Pac Crest and SOA.

The big globe in Cascades' show reminds me of the globe at Epcot's fireworks show that floats out in the lagoon.

They're playing Mercury and Jupiter but they have a giant Earth globe. I'm so confused!

Although it'll blow my mind if they can change the look of the globe to match whatever planet the show is on throughout.

• Like 1

Big opening statement from Cascades - nice!

Pending on when they arrive, i think they will perform during the INT between Pac Crest and SOA.

This makes sense. I just now noticed its a long INT for the meal break. Thanks for the 411.