San Antonio Lineup

Kinda sad that a production as good as PC or Cascades won't get within spitting distance of finals

Why does that Ballad sound like a Depeche Mode song..i'm hearing things

Enjoy the silence...

• Like 1

I have always been impressed with Pacific Crest. But this might be their strongest show yet. Really good stuff. That show would have been top 12 during some years. Lots of room for improvement too.

• Like 1

Ok. Either they're having trouble moving that box thing as it opens or that's just unfortunately awkward looking to have the two brass tugging away like that.

Also, you'd think they'd have more happening out of that (and maybe earlier) for all the attention they give it during the show visually.

They did, I'm shocked they were able to march at the end there, it's supposed to separate and move to each 40 or 45 I think. As much as I liked this show early on, not growing on me. The prop isn't working in context or doing much. Still like the drill and music, but I dunno. Show is falling a little flat for me.

Edited by DrumManTx
  • Like 1

Does the audio seem overly bright to anyone?

Kinda sad that a production as good as PC or Cascades won't get within spitting distance of finals

Speaks to the talent that's ahead of them. This might be one of the deepest years ever. 15th is like finishing in 10th. Just a great year to be a fan of this wonderful activity.

I'm not sure what to think. PC was so good at Stanford but it seems like every corps I have seen so far doesn't sound too good on brass. This has to be the mix and the stadium. I have yet to hook up my super vintage system yet and am just using the iMac speakers but dang I hate indoor shows.