A Pseudo-intellectual on the K-Pop break

I don't speak or understand Korean. I simply did a Google search to show him what the actual lyrics are (though I was pretty darn close on the actual pronunciations of everything).

It just astounds me that something THAT FAR OFF could sound like "I want a donut" or something like that.

"Nan niga joha" = "I want a donut"

Let that sink in a little.

????????????

I believe the donut reference was referring to the Bork speak in Cadets 2005.

It just astounds me that something THAT FAR OFF could sound like "I want a donut" or something like that.

"Nan niga joha" = "I want a donut"

Let that sink in a little.

For months, I heard Billy Ocean's "Caribbean Queen" as "Caribou Blitz". Talk about sinking!

The K-pop section seems no different than the Bjork-speak the Cadets used in 2005. It's just a vaguely related song that leads into a drum break. I'm not a fan of "let's get a donut" or "clickety clack crash" or whatever else, but it's just a rhythmic introduction.

Geez, now I can't NOT hear "Let's get a donut, get a donut..." when I listen to it...Thanks a lot! :tounge2:

For months, I heard Billy Ocean's "Caribbean Queen" as "Caribou Blitz". Talk about sinking!

Hey! Hey! You! You! Look in to my scar! Who me? Yeah you! Look into my scar!

• Like 1

Geez, now I can't NOT hear "Let's get a donut, get a donut..." when I listen to it...Thanks a lot! :tounge2:

LOL.... I had read that on DCP, and my wife and I laugh every time we hear it now.

Every time I hear the K-Pop segment on that website, it sounds like "No Pikachu what, Pikachu what" to me.

I'm glad that this thread is fun, look at how nonsensical the title is :smile:

Well done.

Concerning KPop and reactions to it, as the red queen said back in 2006: they each have their own little thing that they like.

Edited by HockeyDad

I don't think not liking it equates to not understanding it. I completely understand why it is there, not gonna go as far as some posters and say I hate it, but it's definitely not my favorite part of the show.

IMO it's one of those spots that you will either really like it, or really not.

Edited by DrumManTx