Broken Bones and Broken Arrow, Ok. July 21

I hear there was a 4+ earthquake in Enid. That is close by isn't it?

That's about 2 hours away from Tulsa and Broken Arrow. It's closer to OKC, though.

I'm saying Cadets are first to break 90, but not at this show, but close. Bk jumps back above 83.... BStars edge Crossmen again.

I'll say:

1) Cadets 89.0

2) Blue Knights 83.7

3) BStars 79.25

4) Crossmen 78.7

5) Colts 75.8

6) Oregon Crusaders 72.4

7) Mandarins 72.0

8) Pac Crest 71.4

9) Surf 70.0

Most of this is plausible but as much as I wish this bump for Surf, I don't see them jumping 6 full points from San Antonio. Judges have been super stingy from about 16th on down. OC & Mandarins have come to a grinding halt just under 70 despite obvious improvements - for more than a week now. PC had a bad run and was brutally punished for it. Fingers crossed that OC, Mand and PC even break 70 tonight - the way the judging has been going.

Edited by luv4corps
  • Like 4

Mandarins were over 70 before SA, (and again last night in Dallas). Didn't see PCs show, but I was pretty stunned with the SA score. SA scores dropped pretty hard for those 16th on down groups. OC experienced the least significant of the drops. They've added a lot to the show, hopefully they'll finish the week adding 3 more bodies to the hornline, and start bringing up the vis scores.

Mandarins were over 70 before SA, (and again last night in Dallas). Didn't see PCs show, but I was pretty stunned with the SA score. SA scores dropped pretty hard for those 16th on down groups. OC experienced the least significant of the drops. They've added a lot to the show, hopefully they'll finish the week adding 3 more bodies to the hornline, and start bringing up the vis scores.

Yeah Mandarins have been just above/below that 70 mark. OC hasn't broken 70 yet. Both corps are very comparable and I'd put PC in the mix as well. I DO hope OC is filling those holes.

I hope they all see their scores improve at least to the level prior to San Antonio. San Antonio hurt them all esp. for Atlanta, none more than PC unfortunately. These smaller shows are going to have to provide them some good momentum going into Atlanta, so I really hope this show goes through. I'm curious to see where the spread is between them all and the Colts. I typically enjoy all three corps and every yr hope to see them move higher in the standings.

• Like 2

If everyone except Cadets get their performance in, do they score the rest of the corps?

yes

usually only lightning strikes cancels a show; even then most wait it our. Cadets performed in pouring rain for the Bluecoats in Spring training show and tell.

Edited by xandandl