Broken Bones and Broken Arrow, Ok. July 21

very excited to go tonight....haven't been to the Broken Arrow show since 2012. I'm looking forward to seeing Cadets...I haven't liked any of their shows since 2011, but actually like this one. Blue Knights have risen through the ranks quickly this year, so they must have a good show. It's going to be a 2 and a half hour drive for me to e there, and another 2. and a half back. It's going to be totally worth it though

• Like 1

I'm saying Cadets are first to break 90, but not at this show, but close. Bk jumps back above 83.... BStars edge Crossmen again.

I'll say:

1) Cadets 89.0

2) Blue Knights 83.7

3) BStars 79.25

4) Crossmen 78.7

5) Colts 75.8

6) Oregon Crusaders 72.4

7) Mandarins 72.0

8) Pac Crest 71.4

9) Surf 70.0

After BD almost ran a high fever reading of 104 last season at Finals ( or what seemed like it, anyway ), it appears the DCI Judging community has intentionally decided to dial back many of the Corps scores across the board here for the first half of the season,.. including the front runners, Cadets, BD.

Edited by BRASSO

Currently raining in Broken Arrow, OK.

If show starts on time, Cadets (performing last) are slated for a 9:45 p.m. (CDT) performance.

didn't this show get rained out last year? Or delayed? I remember it being a mess...

didn't this show get rained out last year? Or delayed? I remember it being a mess...

I remember it was supposed to be held at the University of Tulsa, but that's all I know.

I was there and thunderstorms delayed it about an hour. And even after that it kind of drizzled for the first half of the corps.