DCI SOUTHEASTERN CHAMPIONSHIP OFFICIAL THREAD

Jersey Surf bless your hearts. I know you guys work your tails and i appreciate what you bring to the activity. But i gotta be honest......Pioneer should be ahead of you.

I think the only thing that comes them above is the effect. Like the yellow rays they just pulled out or uniform change. Pio needs a little more umph. If they build off of this year I see a great future.
  • Like 2

Nice run Surf.

But those banners backfield at the end have to go if they can't clean the angles

I've watched Chief Guns and BlueStainGlass make the same comment repeatedly about Pioneer being better than Surf, but for some reasons the DCI judges just don't seem to be reading your posts, not matter how many times you repeat them.

I've watched Chief Guns and BlueStainGlass make the same comment repeatedly about Pioneer being better than Surf, but for some reasons the DCI judges just don't seem to be reading your posts, not matter how many times you repeat them.

I said it once. How am i repeating myself?

I am not watching so please be specific about performances - anyone - if so inclined. Cascades are another corps being significantly underscored this year. They are considerably better than last year - just as Pio is. And I happen to like Cascades show very much. It is entertaining. They sound great. Their new look is great too.

Edited by luv4corps

That globe is way cool

I do remember PR playing Ole to Joy and stepping over the guard ,but not SC