DCI SOUTHEASTERN CHAMPIONSHIP OFFICIAL THREAD

DCI should just put out an audio disc of this year's ballads. All of them are just too much for words.

• Like 5

I like this show, but man I really miss Frank Sullivan working with them. His writing has so much punch to it. They're nothing like they were in

2008-2012

Edited by Aké
  • Like 3

I was wondering where the hounds went. Maybe they stayed behind to guard the busses?

Edited by SFZFAN

Blue Stars show has come a long way. Very nice visual program and I do like the music. Sometimes I feel the brass arrangements are over-arranged, perhaps working to take something simple and make it more demanding. Overall, I do like the music book.

Performance of the drum line is really good. Guard is good too. I can hear a lot of feet in the sound of the brass, and I imagine that will hurt them somewhat with score. Just not enough command of the show yet, but a good show it is.

##### when they are quiet ##### when they are loud. You guys Crack me up.

But they sound good quiet. They have had that balance all year. They are trying to open up a little later in the game and it sounds like it. Lots of mello stick outs and uneven sounds.

Blue stars guard is headed for top 5 again. Insanely hard book which they are finally starting to master. Much more emotional perform from BS today