DCI SOUTHEASTERN CHAMPIONSHIP OFFICIAL THREAD

Looks like the BAC wireless mic probs were solved tonight and hopefully put behind them.

Nice job by the singer!

• Like 2

Sad that Cavies aren't competing tonight ... I find the Cavies/BK head to head to be the most interesting of the season. Hope everyone in their corps gets better soon.

• Like 1

I LOVE LOVE LOVE these props. So easy to move, colorful and effective, and likely easy to travel with. They've had a few snafus with them, but nothing major.

Boston is really good and their show is really good. They have come so far this summer. Was really hoping they could push higher, but the competition is so fierce. Nonetheless, I dig all their music, especially the ballad. Just wish they would have done more with the visual.

• Like 3

Good job tonight BAC. I really like the ending musically, but from a visual perspective the drill leaves a lot to be desired. The initial opening also needs some work. The solo conquest calls are a good idea, but they remain out of tune and get too muddled too quickly, then the first big impact comes rather abruptly.

Overall, though, I really like what they've done with the show. Keep pushing BAC!!

• Like 3

Are they giving a longer intermission, or moving everyone up?

CBpJkDWUsAE8u0r.png

Impressive. Be honest - You've been saving that for just the right occasion.

Are they giving a longer intermission, or moving everyone up?

Longer intermission start is now 8:30