DCI SOUTHEASTERN CHAMPIONSHIP OFFICIAL THREAD

That guy can really juggle

• Like 1

I want to reach into the booth and strangle the person who thought that was a good multi-cam edit.

What would you like the cameras to show next time? There's a thread here on that subject.

Havent seen Blue Stars since MN, but WOW have they grown into it.

I think that conjoined twin section hurts the guard.

I think they added MANY cool things

• Like 1

But they sound good quiet. They have had that balance all year. They are trying to open up a little later in the game and it sounds like it. Lots of mello stick outs and uneven sounds.

I agree they sounded a little rougher around the edges. Volume's there now, just gotta smooth it back over which I think they're definitely capable of.

Edited by DrumManTx

Eat 'em up BOSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2

Mandarins are way bigger, membership-wise, than they used to be. Drill uses the field a lot

But their brass don't actually play that much during the wide-ranging drill.

I knew you would have something to say.

Well you've been going on all week about them unleashing the hounds and they had the weakest sounding hornline of the last few corps. Sorry to #### in your cheerios.

Edited by SFZFAN

Audio was so much better last night. Is this the B team? I hope this isn't the Tom Blair crew that's doing finals. Lousy.

Edited by 27Socal
  • Like 1

Sometimes I feel the brass arrangements are over-arranged, perhaps working to take something simple and make it more demanding.

Great description of the changes Crown made to Dies Irae from the beginning of the season #stillsalty