TOC Carolina - and the fan favorite will be?

Anyone remember the late great off topic forums? Politics and Current Events was a sight to behold. Talk about 'Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter Here...'

Off topic forum still exists, you just need to ask permission to join it.

Crown's Ode to Joy is simply missing the choral part. I know that turning up the synth choir to the level of the brass is probably not going to happen, but for the full effect of that moment as Beethoven envisioned it, it needs to have a full choir backing a full orchestra. Anything less sounds thin at best, and childish at worst.

• Like 1

i was trolling. /success

Color me shocked.

Don't say things like "WE ALL KNOW" when you have no idea what WE ALL think or know. If this is what you believe, just state it that way. Say "I believe..." Don't speak for others and life will be much better. Clearly those who are Christians would disagree with you, whether you like it or not.

Almost all reputable Christian and non Christian historians are one in being very certain that Jesus of Nazareth existed. Theologians differ on whether he still exists.

• Like 2

It's a little odd, because sometimes it does not show up in the most recent feed. You have to tap their name to get to their profile, which then shows recent periscope broadcasts for that person. Note that these disappear within 24 hours. The person who made the 'scope can download and reupload somewhere.

How do you even find a periscope stream? I have the app, and search for the peoples usernames, but never actually find the videos?