When in ROME: Drums Along the Mowhawk 7/29

Is this the show where the school kind of looks like a castle, the seats are like a ring, and the field is down in the ground?

That's the Erie, PA show that was last night. It's a cool little stadium, but getting from warm-up to the field is tough with that big hill and bad road

Is this the show where the school kind of looks like a castle, the seats are like a ring, and the field is down in the ground?

a few years ago I stayed at a school there with who I was teaching.....I thought it was Rydell High from Grease..lol... was cool right out of the 50s and very unchanged

Since I had an Erie Sixth sense yesterday, my Roman intuition says BK surpasses 88( 88.15,)

Blue Stars strength gap over Crossmen to .7

• Like 1

Since I had an Erie Sixth sense yesterday, my Roman intuition says BK surpasses 88( 88.15,)

I'm going 1 pt. Clean up some of the difference between their content and achievement scores. I think guard yesterday was 6 different and they've had 5 in others.

well, if Blue Stars score as they have in guard and drums all season long and they maintain the visual ge and VP scores they had last night... the gap between them and Crossman will widen by quite a bit... the guard and drum scores from last night were, well, lets say an anomaly... not sure about Crossman beating them in these areas.

Edited by brians

well, if Blue Stars score as they have in guard and drums all season long and they maintain the visual ge and VP scores they had last night... the gap between them and Crossman will widen by quite a bit... the guard and drum scores from last night were, well, lets say an anomaly... not sure about Crossman beating them in these areas.

Though the same could be said about Blue Stars beating Crossmen in Visual Analysis

Rome is so welcoming to drum corps. Want to offer your front yard to a brass circle? Move to Rome!

When in Rome....... Do as the...

Forget that Whem in Rome someone Periscope!

Please?:)

• Like 1