ALLENTOWN - Day 2

Thought crown would have archived a 95 tonight but they wanna keep it close so we all go to finals and see them.

Let me rephrase that 93.825

Funny

Crown is drum corp.

Oh

I think you will prove to be prophetic.

But Cadets just spent thousands on all-new uniforms, and whoever made the decision to use them is NOT going to admit it doesn't work. Individual ego will prevail, and the very real chance at a championship which doesn't come every year, will be gone forever.

The kids are deserving of a championship shot. Will ego deny them that?

you know the answer to this

But Cadets just spent thousands on all-new uniforms, and whoever made the decision to use them is NOT going to admit it doesn't work. Individual ego will prevail, and the very real chance at a championship which doesn't come every year, will be gone forever.

Their uniforms wont deny them a championship. They're within distance to either advance past BD and Crown, or fall to Bloo.

It all depends on performance and how well the competition does.

Thought crown would have archived a 95 tonight but they wanna keep it close so we all go to finals and see them.

Let me rephrase that 93.825

Funny

Crown is drum corp.

This person has it alllllll figured out.

GE is all over the place...Crown and Blue may have tied, but look at the ordinals for the various judges...Crown had 2,3,1,2 Cadets had 3,2,3,1 and Bluecoats had 1, 1, 2, 3.

I know - all the judges had different takes

Rep is interesting

Crown 37.30

Cadets 37.70

Bluecoats 37.90

So the 4 judges rated Coats GE rep the highest... just got to get there

Another way to look at it

2 judges had Bluecoats first in GE

1 judge had Cadets

1 judge had Crown

• Like 1

They performed in the Friday night show. They are marching close to, if not completely, full strength again.

In that case, they just fell to Phantom and Madison at full strength. Not a good sign.

Edited by TubaJon

the scores don't back up your OPINION

the black look is fine - and frankly Cadets aren't as much about "winning" as you must think - they are about achieving one's personal best - so they will get up tomorrow and clean clean clean

the chips will fall where they may

• Like 3

Massillon will be interesting. I wonder how Bloo will do. Last year Cadets beat them at that show. I will be there and can't wait to see how things play out, with both Cadets and Crown in the mix!

• Like 1