ALLENTOWN - Day 2

There is no favorite. Finals is still a total toss up between Crown, BD, and Cadets with possibly Bloo in it.

The top 4 Corps are phenomenal this season, and all 4 have a shot. I thought it would be down to 2, 3, but its still 4 in the mix, and its been a long time since we've had that.

I really think Crown has all the momentum, but its stiil anybody's race.

Baring some unusual scores, it looks like we might have our Top 12 for the 2015 season.. Not sure Troopers, Colts, Academy have quite enough to get in. Its a shame however as all three have quality Corps that not too long ago would have made it in, imo

Boston started out the season so far back.. over 5 points behind Madison Scouts in their first head to head.. tonite its under a point to Madison Scouts now. All these Corps these 2 nites put out strong efforts I thought.

Who is P. Mcgarr and why do I suddenly dislike him or her?

19.0 for Crown, 18.8 for Cadets, 18.5 for BD and 18.2 for Bloo. What's the issue? Seems consistent with this season for the most part.

Went back and re-watched Cadets. These color changes now highlight the weakest section and hides the two strongest sections. Why would you want to do that? It doesn't make sense. Mostly what i notice now is yellow neon arms flailing around. This does not say to me that this is a national champion drum corps. Weren't they in the lead a couple of weeks ago? Why would you want to screw that up?

That's not a positive for them in my opinion. Despite winning GE, they placed 3rd. I've been saying this for days. They're consistently just too far behind in brass and color guard to overtake anyone.

That's what people said last year right around this time. All it takes is one show......

Edited by DrumManTx

blooo drum major is not cool as the the corp

But seeing the trooper high tail it outather

Is funny as

Drum majors dismissed

Lolololol

He said see ya

Are the Cavies still sick or something?

blooo drum major is not cool as the the corp

But seeing the trooper high tail it outather

Is funny as

Drum majors dismissed