Thursday at the Theater

Cedar Hills Crossing, Beaverton OR (suburb of Portland)

I've never been to this broadcast before. Can anyone tell me, like in general, how early people usually show up? Do the crowds tend to come for the whole show or do they trickle in as the corps move up the ladder? I want a good seat and am willing to get there as early as needed.

Dole Theaters in Honolulu; showtime is way early for us. :)

I've never been to this broadcast before. Can anyone tell me, like in general, how early people usually show up? Do the crowds tend to come for the whole show or do they trickle in as the corps move up the ladder? I want a good seat and am willing to get there as early as needed.

At my theater its completely full by the time it starts. I don't know how it is where you live but I usually get there 30-45 minutes early to get a good seat

• Like 2

I've never gone to the Beaverton one, but the Lloyd Center one is never sold out. I've usually gotten their 5-10 min before the show starts, and have never had trouble getting a good seat.

• Like 1

Showcase Cinema, Legacy Place, Dedham, MA

• Like 1