1. Crown

2. Blue Devils

3. Bluecoats

4. Cadets

5. SCV

6. BK

7. Madison (I just feel it happening)

8. Phantom

9. BAC (they have surged in finals before, but too much of a gap between PR and BAC)

10. Cavies

11. Crossmen

12. Blue Stars

As I say this, Blue Stars have turned up the heat and surprised everyone. Cavies may have a point to prove, so I'm not going to bet the farm on most of my predictions in this unpredictable year.

I'm not sure I understand the rationale here? Blue Stars have not surprised anyone. In fact, they are a lot lower than people thought they would be before the season started, and during the season. People had them beating Phantom and Cavies by finals. They are going to place 11th or 12th tonight, so I'm not sure how they have turned up the heat.

• Like 1

Probably not how it will happen but my opinion is:

1. Carolina Crown--- 3

2. Bluecoats---1

3. Blue Devils--- 2

4. Cadets

5. Santa Clara Vanguard

6. Blue Knights

7. Cavaliers

8. Madison Scouts

9. Phantom Regiment

10. Blue Stars

11. Crossmen--- 12

12. Boston Crusaders--- 11

Adjustments made in red. Carry on.

I'm not sure I understand the rationale here? Blue Stars have not surprised anyone. In fact, they are a lot lower than people thought they would be before the season started, and during the season. People had them beating Phantom and Cavies by finals. They are going to place 11th or 12th tonight, so I'm not sure how they have turned up the heat.

I understand they may have released a hound at some point but I'm not sure. :notify:

• Like 1

Adjustments made in red. Carry on.

If Bloo wins tonight I'll eat the Inferno shirt I'm wearing and buy a Kinetic Noise one. I'd be happy to see Bloo in gold, but it's all but impossible.

They didn't consistently but there were a few shows where the received high scores that surprised people, although BAC and Crossmen were not in most of the shows where that happened, so they may have had good scores and lots of good publicity. One show that did surprise some was after Atlanta and before Allentown when they topped Crusaders. Granted it was just a tenth, but every tenth matters.also there were some posts where I critiqued Blue Stars and was told I was underestimating them, but that was mid-July, a whole world ago.

I'm sticking by my previous prediction of:

1- The corps who wins semis will not win finals

2- no corps will break 98

At least one if these will probably be correct (if not both?)