Official DCI Prelims Thread 2015

Oddly, I can hear all the vocals much clearer on the YouTube thingy than I have all season on the feeds. They overpower the music big time but I can finally make out what the story line is for the Colts.

Oddly, I can hear all the vocals much clearer on the YouTube thingy than I have all season on the feeds. They overpower the music big time but I can finally make out what the story line is for the Colts.

The mix on YouTube is just right IMO. If the vocals were any lower you wouldn't be able to make out what they were saying.

Also. Troopers totally should have incorporated the big horseshoe logo into their show for finals.

• Like 1

The mix on YouTube is just right IMO. If the vocals were any lower you wouldn't be able to make out what they were saying.

That's how I've felt on all year on the Live.

Listening to it without visuals really works to be honest. Totally becomes that "radio show" thing they're going for. I can't fall into the expectations of a "drum corp show" per usual and end up wanting less talking. Heh.

• Like 1