Official DCI Semifinals Thread 2015

Well, it should be interesting, but Crown made the Show Design closer change recently, and that just might be what separates them here from these in their pack. It could be a judge that swings it either way though in their caption, so we'll see.

And people debate whether adding these new endings makes a difference. When I saw Carolina in Akron early season, I knew they were top 5 good, but with their ending at that time I was not sure if they could climb into top 3. There were a few other changes needed in their show. Ultimately, they seem to have made the right changes and they are the only corps of the top 4 to truly clean the pants off this thing. I think they win Gold tomorrow, and it seems many others do as well.

Hard to believe they were 4th in Minneapolis!

I think that's where they deserved to be at the time. Give credit to the members, directors, and designers for pulling it all together within the last 4 weeks.
  • Like 1

As a Crown alum and homer, I've gotta say... I don't like posting about my drum corps' performance all that often because of obvious bias, but I've gotta say I don't know that the drum corps has put forward a better performance this year, or ever. That was unbelievable.

Be right back, gonna go get my flame suit on.

• Like 3

Who is this on now?

I have not been a fan of "Ode to Joy"...but Crown you actually made me a believer and actually I can't belive I actually like it now...haha

Beethoven's 9th Symphony is one of the greatest pieces of music ever written. You should give the whole thing a chance. It is remarkable.

• Like 1

Crown...just wow.

The white cover at the end a la SCV is the icing on the cake.

What a season to be a DCI fan. I am very sad it is coming to an end. Let's hope they're able to sell some videos and CDs so we can relive this.

• Like 1