Official DCI Semifinals Thread 2015

Is it just me, or does anyone else feel like the Cavies were performing this better a couple weeks ago? They seem pretty sloppy and anxious ... like they're trying too hard to catch up (rather than with the swagger and confidence they had earlier in the season).

That virus really killed their season. Unfortunate for them. This show plus the sickness makes for a really bad finish for them I think. Hopefully they can find some energy tomorrow night, because that was a lackluster showing and the crowd did not respond well. Half of a standing O.

I like this year's Cavies show even more than last years. I think the time they lost from being sick is costing them a couple spots.

Edited by bluesman

Cavaliers in 9th is a testament to how strong this year is.

They could fall another spot tonight or tomorrow. They seem to be barely chugging along v

Musically. I like the Cavs this year. Visually it has its moments... Guard outfits, and the guard visual show is not my cup of Java.. but theres enough in their show for me to like. Sorry to hear of that bug that caught them this summer, and wouldn't let loose.

That virus really killed their season. Unfortunate for them. This show plus the sickness makes for a really bad finish for them I think. Hopefully they can find some energy tomorrow night, because that was a lackluster showing and the crowd did not respond well. Half of a standing O.

it's the show, not the kids. Crown or Bluecoats could not have gotten the crowd up with this show.