Boston Crusaders 2016

Schools are increasingly hesitant to allow outside groups to stay there thanks to certain events like Penn State footballs incidents. They also start earlier and give longer winter breaks in some places to save heating money during winter. Hence Michigan City being used for open class. While dci made the contract with LOS and it's attached convention center. The schools may not have had to be a part of that

i will put it this way. If there was a issue there. There would would be a 1000 BAC people on a plane flight the next day to care of the issue. Not counting the people that is already there. O buy the way i have contacted many school that issues has never came up.

• Like 1

We may be thinking different times. I'm referring to the 80's. after being in schools for years, they went to hotels at nationals in the 80's.

Back in th 70's we started in dome at co u. good time had by all.

Given that we're already 17 years into the new century (counting from Jan. 1, 2000), it's getting so on DCP that we have to distinguish by who is remembering the 1880's, the 1980's, and the years from a galaxy and time warp far, far way. :augen51:

Ahh, the 1880's had some wonderful fife and bugle corps. But traveling by stage coaches was rough and the chuck wagon never had enough food.

• Like 1

Best of luck on the coming days Boston.

I was blown away at the improvement in Allentown and really came around to the show. Seems like they are peaking at the right time.

Kudos to those performers. They are selling this show now for all its highs and lows. Opening and closing moments were some of my favorites this past weekend.

But I believe you have them falling out of the top 12, but you've been very supportive of their recent improvements.

Edited by Ghost

i will put it this way. If there was a issue there. There would would be a 1000 BAC people on a plane flight the next day to care of the issue. Not counting the people that is already there. O buy the way i have contacted many school that issues has never came up.

I think you missed the entire point of why some schools no longer rent their facilities. It not because it has happened on their site, its because the district legal advisors tell them not to.

• Like 2

But I believe you have them falling out of the top 12, but you've been very supportive of their recent improvements.

I haven't made any public predictions so I don't know where you got that.

I have a prediction on my laptop in a word document after Open Class finals yesterday that is just there for personal entertainment. And I actually have Boston in 13th tomorrow and 12th on Friday just squeaking in.......

Edited by DrumManTx

Ahh, the 1880's had some wonderful fife and bugle corps. But traveling by stage coaches was rough and the chuck wagon never had enough food.

Not to mention far less road-kill on the dirt highways for replenishment.

Edited by HornTeacher

I think you missed the entire point of why some schools no longer rent their facilities. It not because it has happened on their site, its because the district legal advisors tell them not to.

Kudos to you for being able to read his linguistic stylings. Grammar is not his strong suit.