Boston Crusaders 2016

Boston WILL pass Madison tonight. Period. !!-!-!!!

You are always on the money with BAC, and I agree. I think we saw the best Madison could do last night. That being said, I am sitting in the middle of some Madison alums, parents of marching members, and a few board members. So if there's not a tie (that's what many Madison folks are hoping for) and I don't make it out of Lucas Oil alive, please remember me fondly. Who knows, maybe my name will be on an Academy gravestone.

• Like 1

Boston WILL pass Madison tonight. Period. !!-!-!!!

Care to wager on that? Although with the social media bump they've gotten, it may happen.

Well, to be quite Blount, the judges are human, and Boston "surging" after possessed girl becomes a phenom is hardly coincidental.

Do you honestly believe that the 5 point jump they had in just about 36 hours was legit? That large of a jump just didn't happen, you don't get that much better over night.

Am I being blunt, sure. Are people with rose-colored glasses going to at I'm wrong, of course, but that's fine.

They're show isn't as good as Troopers and Colts imo and I think they've been given a gift.

Take an honest look at it, then let me know.

Social media bump? Please explain how that impacts the performance and assessment from judges, of the performance they see tonight?

Scouts homer ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Scouts homer ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Has nothing to do with Madison-read my follow-up.

Has nothing to do with Madison-read my follow-up.

When did Anna become viral and when did Boston start surging? I might be wrong but I think there's a sizable time gap between those two events.

Boston surges toward the end every year, I don't see how this is any different.

Edit: I just checked. Anna went viral July 12th. Boston starting surging sometime between August 2nd - August 4th. To blame the surge on her becoming viral is nothing short of ridiculous in my opinion.

Edited by Cappybara
  • Like 5

Lololololololololololol at the idea that a viral video would put them in finals.

If they get in finals tonight it will be because of a huge push by the corps membership to squeak out every ounce of what this show is worth and leaving it all out there tonight.

And like Cappybara said, that happened WAY before the week of Allentown. That is really grasping at straws for that one. And they still haven't gotten back up to that 85.8 they posted at Quincy.

Really enjoyed Boston last night, some truly fantastic musical moments that I will listen to a ton this off season.

• Like 4

When did Anna become viral and when did Boston start surging? I might be wrong but I think there's a sizable time gap between those two events.

Boston surges toward the end every year, I don't see how this is any different.

Edit: I just checked. Anna went viral July 12th. Boston starting surging sometime between August 2nd - August 4th. To blame the surge on her becoming viral is nothing short of ridiculous in my opinion.

My biggest regret from last night was from my perspective, BAC's DM eclipsed Anna, so I couldn't see her face. If anyone here has any pull, could you have the corps move the podium about three feet in either direction.? Thanks in advance.