Boston Crusaders 2016

BAC is helping out the UK drum corps. They are using BAC equipment truck.

Yes... Kidsgrove Scouts. They came to the States, competed in DCA Championships.

Incidentally, for those history buffs here, this Corps is older than any current competing Drum Corps in the US. Kidsgrove Scouts started 105 years ago, in 1910. Good for them to be still out there and competing, and doing so internationally now too.

Edited by BRASSO

Does anyone have a read on why the Crusaders and Inspire sites have been silent since around finals night? Don't believe the new Director has received any announcement.

We are waiting for updates from EMc2. They are timely and so detailed.
  • Like 1

Well then WHY was he removed from the website under staff then? and why does the post from someone I know has been with the organization 25+ years would say below...I never said he was gone, but if this was not the case then I'm sure someone from BAC would have read this and said you guys have everything all mixed up...or then again maybe it will be all sorted out by September or October...

Posted 10 August 2015 - 05:17 AM

Once again misinformation by Ghost. It is Chris Holland (NOT Chris Collins, whoever that is) who is taking over for Andy Waldukat.

Andy is still on the website under "Our Staff" (as of 8:10 EST on 8/26).

Did you notice the name ? He's a GREAT hire ( pm me Ghost )

Edited by BRASSO

Did you notice the name ? He's a GREAT hire ( pm me Ghost )

:sarcasm: What the helll do I need to PM you for and what am I supposed to be typing? If you have something to tell me, one would think the initial PM should come from you.

Confused in UT.

Edited by Ghost
  • Like 1

"Only a man who sees giants can ever stand upon their shoulders."

(Ian Caldwell, The Rule of Four, chapter 21, p. 276)

When I read this at the end of the 2015 season, it struck me as so appropriate for that interlude of BAC's anniversary year leading into 2016. BAC nation will understand.

• Like 1

Andy is still on the website under "Our Staff" (as of 8:10 EST on 8/26).

Andy was ADDED back. I know what I saw previously and I stand by it. Guess Waldukat now still is corps director and IAM executive director is Chris Holland. So I guess you were technically right in the first place.

So confusing!...lol

Edited by Liahona