Carolina Crown 2016

Just listened to their clip on Facebook and LOVED it! They sound like a movie-quality soundtrack. Cadets are sounding awesome too! Can't wait until my non-drum corps friends hear/feel the power of these brass lines in Chester, PA! :-)

I'll be there!

• Like 1

Seems Cadets and Crown are going to treat us to some dark aggressive fabulousness this season, I love Crown's consistent symphonic sound. Just listened to Cadets on their FB page too. These two corps are the ones that consistently win me over every season.

Agree. It's early but both brass lines just sound like they are out for blood this season!

Short clip... but grateful for it nonetheless. Both Cadets, Crown sound in fine shape for Feb... as one would expect.

Just saw an Instagram post of the same video. They used the word "Sledgehammer" in the caption.

Could that possibly be their show title?

https://instagram.com/p/BCDyZL3DD7F/

I'll be there!

Nice! I love the sound quality of that stadium. it seems to amplify the sound. my sister went with me last year and it was her first drum corps show and she's coming back again this year. also, 3 other friends who haven't experienced drum corps before are coming. i think they're going to be blown away.

• Like 2

If crown sounds like that this early, they could be looking at an Ott in August

No one has more reverence for Star's legacy than Crown.

And if we hear this , it would indeed be one hell of a season.

If they are doing what it seems they are and they DON'T do that ... I think it would be a tragedy!