Carolina Crown 2016

it's not a good sign when you argue with yourself :-) especially out loud !

i think i was replying to yogitom but didnt quote him. #fail

Oh gosh. Sorry. I'm confused. I think it's the heat.

Crown on page 2 again.... Unacceptable.

Bumpity bump bump!!

• Like 1

Anyone else bothered by recent events and Crown's depicted gun violence? Bueller? Bueller? Anyone making a link between what is happening right now, and Crown's production? Anyone linking Crown's revenge theme to recent events in Dallas? Or is this just a fluff piece, a spaghetti western?

Anyone else hoping Crown changes the ending to disarming and abandoning the perp in the dessert and riding away instead of a revenge gunshot? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller? Anyone think that this new ending might make a statement about ending the cycle of violence, and thereby vault their depth of concept score and make this theme more powerful than first imagined?

• Like 1

Anyone else bothered by recent events and Crown's depicted gun violence? Bueller? Bueller? Anyone making a link between what is happening right now, and Crown's production? Anyone linking Crown's revenge theme to recent events in Dallas? Or is this just a fluff piece, a spaghetti western?

Anyone else hoping Crown changes the ending to disarming and abandoning the perp in the dessert and riding away instead of a revenge gunshot? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller? Anyone think that this new ending might make a statement about ending the cycle of violence, and thereby vault their depth of concept score and make this theme more powerful than first imagined?

Are you serious?

Are you serious?

We aren't sure, but we think so

Don't feed the trolls.

• Like 1

Linking the depicted murders in Crown's show to anything happening in real life is probably going to turn up nothing.

However, I completely disagree with their decision to include it and personally think it's in poor taste for a usually very tasteful and powerful drum corps. I know I'd enjoy their show much more without such a graphic representation. It seems callous and it's very surprising to me that it was put into the show to begin with...even more surprising if it stays in all the way to Finals.