Carolina Crown 2016

Oh, I very much agree.......was more responding to the original posters implications that going first would harm BD on Sunday night. Not saying it won't be exciting. Not saying BD will or won't win. BUT, if they don't win at DeKalb, it will not be simply because they went on first.

Completely agree with you. No excuses for BD Sunday night in Dekalb.

Saw a video of Crown from Monday night that I friend of mine took who lives in St. Louis. It's hard to hear..but visually they were very very solid. Good marching, the guard was all over the work...so the numbers they are getting are surprising even with no one really there to push them. If the judges are using the sheets correctly then they should be breaking 81 very easily.

• Like 1

Saw a video of Crown from Monday night that I friend of mine took who lives in St. Louis. It's hard to hear..but visually they were very very solid. Good marching, the guard was all over the work...so the numbers they are getting are surprising even with no one really there to push them. If the judges are using the sheets correctly then they should be breaking 81 very easily.

Patience. It will come.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulupmfD-fFk&feature=youtu.be&t=18s

• Like 2

Could someone post the link to their schedule? The one that shows where they are each day. I want to go watch them practice.

Thanks

Here you go:

http://www.carolinacrown.org/index.php/calendar

Crown always provides this on their webpage. Just go to their website, select Carolina Crown Corps, then calendar of events.

Enjoy!

This corps has consistently produced my favorite shows for years. Very few corps produce in me a visceral response like Carolina Crown does—but I am slightly irritated that I have to go to the public restroom after they perform to change my underwear (don't judge, it will happen to you someday too).

But I must say something about this year's corps since I was finally able to see them live.

WOW!

That's all I gotta say about that.

• Like 3

This show isn't my favorite this year but that Medea hit in the opener still gets me everytime. Absolutely crazy. And the amazing trombone soloist in Roxanne