Carolina Crown 2016

Crown Opener Biloxi, MS

https://youtu.be/KP7EqjNdZk0

Posting this because the reaction of the dude in the pink shirt is PRICELESS.... LOL

As many times as I have seen/heard the opener on video thus far, I sincerely hope I still have this same reaction come Saturday at the Georgia Dome!!!! LOLOLOLOLOL............

Edited by bvgordy
  • Like 3

I see that Crown isn't going to be housing at Raub Middle School when they come to Allentown next week. It was nice to be able to watch them rehearse so close to home, now it looks like travel to Nazareth (PA).

I see that Crown isn't going to be housing at Raub Middle School when they come to Allentown next week. It was nice to be able to watch them rehearse so close to home, now it looks like travel to Nazareth (PA).

How will Yoco's last????

Maybe, just maybe, some corps were complaining besides the APD that there were more cars parked and people on the hill to watch the Crown rehearsals than what some of those early corps saw at the stadium. Just maybe.

Does Crown post their schedules somewhere? I looked on their Facebook page but didn't see anything (admittedly I only scrolled a few pages). Instagram? Twitter?