Carolina Crown 2016

What three corps do you predict will be ahead of Crown? I guess you think BD, Coats and who...SCV? Cadets? BTW...Crown won GE last year...and....

I'm as big a Crown fan as there is but I think 4th or even 5th is a definite possibility. There are so many stellar corps and shows this year. I hope I'm proven wrong, but I think any of the corps mentioned above are more than capable.

Edited by Kevin.
  • Like 1

I'm as big a Crown fan as there is but I think 4th or even 5th is a possibility. Just so many stellar corps this year. I hope I'm proven wrong!

Wow...no you're not as big a Crown fan as there is. Clearly not. That I can definitely say for sure. Your predictions...who knows.

Wow...no you're not as big a Crown fan as there is. Clearly not. That I can definitely say for sure. Your predictions...who knows.

Since when does being a fan entail blindness? I'm one of the biggest fans of Phantom Regiment on here, but I'm not going around saying they're going to knock off Cavies and SCV :tounge2:

• Like 1

Wow....so you are saying Crown fans are blind?

??? On the contrary, you are the one who seemed to imply that to be a true fan, you must be blind to everything and believe your corps is the best no matter what

Oh wow...that was nice:-) Good one! But if you think Crown finishes fourth or fifth this year it is you that might want to get your eyes checked. And I'm not even a Crown honk.

He didn't say that, he said that there is a possibility