Carolina Crown 2016

I'm definitely not trying to single out Crown on the story line thing, hope it's not coming across that way. There were a butt load of new details and comments this week that I was interested in people clarifying, so I think that's why I was asking so much. Really looking forward to seeing it live, and the staging for the characters is definitely high on my list of things I'm keeping my eyes on.

And I just saw that Crown won percussion in Kentucky on the Alexandria thread. Have to give credit where credit is due. Preseason and even into early July I thought they were better but were not QUITE on that upper tier level. They proved me wrong for sure. And not just because of that score, I was really impressed with the almost full run video from two nights ago. Kudos to them. Keep it up.

• Like 1

And I just saw that Crown won percussion in Kentucky on the Alexandria thread. Have to give credit where credit is due. Preseason and even into early July I thought they were better but were not QUITE on that upper tier level. They proved me wrong for sure. And not just because of that score, I was really impressed with the almost full run video from two nights ago. Kudos to them. Keep it up.

Just saw this! Now to see where they line up with the west coast lines...

The last time I saw Crown was during opening night at LOS 6/23. Just got done watching their rehearsal here in dekalb, and all I can say is... WOW. I am thoroughly impressed by how much the show has improved. Brass is absolutely ridiculous, guard is a monster, and percussion was on point. They didn't do a full run, but the sections they were working on were extremely clean. Tonight is going to be a fantastic night. Looks like weather is clearing up for tonight as well.

• Like 2

Edited by Tpet304

Ugh, Crown's show this year is just wow. Best brassline in DCI imo.

Not at the moment, apparently :tounge2:

I know, I'm shocked too

• Like 1