Carolina Crown 2016

crown's show is very much like last year's where it took awhile to get it all worked out. lots of unrealized synergy between all of the captions , and some places where they need to get the story worked out. we'll see if they get it all working soon enough.

the great thing about bloo is that they already have all of their elements clicking. some little things to clean up with foot timing, and maybe some rephrasing in the ballad, but it's already working. all about if they can keep adding bells and whistles. i'm pretty sure they will.

we all know what BD can do.

will be interesting to see what judges reward as all of the big boys get their shows finals ready.

Edited by Lance
  • Like 1

crown's show is very much like last year's where it took awhile to get it all worked out. lots of unrealized synergy between all of the captions , and some places where they need to get the story worked out. we'll see if they get it all working soon enough.

the great thing about bloo is that they already have all of their elements clicking, which is why . some little things to clean up with foot timing, and maybe some rephrasing in the ballad, but it's already working. all about if they can keep adding bells and whistles. i'm pretty sure they will.

we all know what BD can do.

will be interesting to see what judges reward as all of the big boys get their shows finals ready.

It will be very interesting indeed. I am already chomping at the bit to see them all together!

The added slow motion part in the closer helped a LOT! Everyone turned their head and looked, helped tie it all up.

I wanna see.

D:

I'm sure a video will surface eventually. Had I known it was coming I would have recorded just that. Lol.

So I guess it's official - no Crown set this season. How long has it been since the crown formation hasn't been part of a show?

Yeah, it wasn't in until ~Atl last year.

I'm betting on the cowboy hat -> crown or crown -> cowboy hat like 2014's ufo.

Edited by defeldus2