Carolina Crown 2016

That drumline is on fire today! Looks to be a killer show tonight guys!

• Like 3

the battery writing in the opener percussion break reminds me of late 90s scv books...BUT I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT PERCUSSION SO DON'T JUMP DOWN MY THROAT IF IT'S 1000000% WRONG

You're lucky....

You're only 999,999% wrong.

One of the great things about watching rehearsal is the ability to see things a few times and get to enjoy the mutiple elements of the show and the performers. I am no guard expert, but I saw things in Crown's guard today that was phenomenal. Brass is exactly what you expect from Crown. And that drum line! Wow are they good!

• Like 1

One of the great things about watching rehearsal is the ability to see things a few times and get to enjoy the mutiple elements of the show and the performers. I am no guard expert, but I saw things in Crown's guard today that was phenomenal. Brass is exactly what you expect from Crown. And that drum line! Wow are they good!

I'm also no guard expert but I have to say the guard is killing it this year!

Bottom line is the GE is not there to win. Love the show, all are performing great, show design is lacking. I predict 4th place.

Good to see judges from the future on DCP! I mean, seems weird this is what you do with that kind of special ability, but who are we to judge?