Carolina Crown 2016

I loved both endings and I understand crown wanting to keep it positive and make a statement about revenge etc... but what happens to the robber in the new ending? They don't kill him or put him in jail (at least not yet). Personally, I would like them to make a change on finals night like the colts did in semis last year when they shot the girl at the end of the show instead. On finals night have the son and the robber fight. Robber knocks the rifle out of the sons hand and pulls a pistol out of his belt ready to shoot the son. Roxie jumps out of the coach and picks up the rifle and shoots the robber just in time to save the son. Self defense (no cold blood revenge) son and Roxie ride off into the sunset.

Pardon my french but what the hell is wrong with some of you? Like the ending of not, there is NO need to be hostile toward one another.. aren't we here for the same reasons?

Edited by Zerix
  • Like 3

Pardon my french but what the hell is wrong with some of you? Like the ending of not, there is NO need to be hostile toward one another.. aren't we here for the same reasons?

waffles?

Great now I'm craving waffles and I don't have any.

Waffle House.

• Like 1

I don't know what you want me to say.

I think it works really well thematically, but in terms of my own personal enjoyment there are certain elements that are gone that I miss and think worked better. There is enough that works that balances it out so that my opinion hasn't really changed overall.

Sorry I'm not all over it thinking it's the most amazing thing ever. I'm not stating it as fact or saying anyone should agree with me. It is a discussion forum...just discussing my own personal take on it.

No need to apologize for another person's passive aggressive judgment.

Nah dude, you gotta endorse it.

This isn't the worst post I've ever read.

I can't wait to see his post about people taking themselves too seriously and tough crowd, etc etc