Carolina Crown 2016

I don't know what you want me to say.

I think it works really well thematically, but in terms of my own personal enjoyment there are certain elements that are gone that I miss and think worked better. There is enough that works that balances it out so that my opinion hasn't really changed overall.

Sorry I'm not all over it thinking it's the most amazing thing ever. I'm not stating it as fact or saying anyone should agree with me. It is a discussion forum...just discussing my own personal take on it.

Have your opinion. I don't care about that. It's the way you said it. I am actually saying I love the way you characterized your opinion. Made me laugh.

fwiw that plan was made before spring training even started. so he can't take credit!

(not all of channel3's content is worthless. but he is so full of himself and his opinions that no one will ever take him seriously. i mean just look at the whole propaganda thing. he's a MESS! and let's not take this thread OT)

Actually this ending is not what was originally planned before the season started and they decided to change it for certain reasons. If you want proof I can PM it to you.

The old ending was better. Horn line played really loud and in tune, the guard spun amazing flag work in perfect unison, and the relentless dude shot the dude who shot his dad. Crowd goes crazy.

This ending... not so much.

Edited by tommynev
  • Like 1

I loved both endings and I understand crown wanting to keep it positive and make a statement about revenge etc... but what happens to the robber in the new ending? They don't kill him or put him in jail (at least not yet).

From what I saw, Roxanne jumps out of the stagecoach and prevents the son from shooting bad guy, then they tie him up and stuff him in the stagecoach.

Here's where it gets interesting. Bad guy is appointed a public defender and is goes to trial for murder. He's found guilty and sent to death row where he languishes for years as numerous appeals are filed. Finally, since he's in Texas, they execute him by lethal injection but there's a problem, they use the wrong drugs and instead of simply going to sleep, he dies a hideous death, cholking and gasping. Roxanne and the son are invited to view the execution, Roxanne is repulsed by what she sees while the son actually enjoys the spectacle and feels somewhat gratified by the bad guys suffering. Roxanne is shocked by the sons reaction and divorces him, wipes him out financially, and takes the kids.

If you didn't catch all that, you just weren't watching closely enough.

• Like 4

Give them the opportunity to make some adjustments and tweaks. It's only been on the field two nights.

The old ending was better. Horn line played really loud and in tune, the guard spun amazing flag work in perfect unison, and the relentless dude shot the dude who shot his dad. Crowd goes crazy.

This ending... not so much.

Heh!

From what I saw, Roxanne jumps out of the stagecoach and prevents the son from shooting bad guy, then they tie him up and stuff him in the stagecoach.

Here's where it gets interesting. Bad guy is appointed a public defender and is goes to trial for murder. He's found guilty and sent to death row where he languishes for years as numerous appeals are filed. Finally, since he's in Texas, they execute him by lethal injection but there's a problem, they use the wrong drugs and instead of simply going to sleep, he dies a hideous death, cholking and gasping. Roxanne and the son are invited to view the execution, Roxanne is repulsed by what she sees while the son actually enjoys the spectacle and feels somewhat gratified by the bad guys suffering. Roxanne is shocked by the sons reaction and divorces him, wipes him out financially, and takes the kids.

If you didn't catch all that, you just weren't watching closely enough.