Carolina Crown 2016

It's not their first time ending the show in the arc set, though. I believe they did so in 2009 and 2010.

Yeah I remember seeing that a while back. I don't know, I guess I'm just used to what they've been doing recently.

Also do not like that the ritard into that Medea reprise is gone, it makes it so much less satisfying. That's another thing I loved that's gone, they REALLY milked that ritard and let it really slow down to make you wait for that huge hit.

Yeah that was kind of a disappointment. I couldn't tell anything story wise on my little phone, but the big picture changes didn't do that much for me at first look. I like the crown set, but not sure about what they gave up getting to it.

Not a great way to watch though. I can't wait to see it in the theater.

Does it feel like they may not be quite through changing the end?

Also @dciqueens has a bit of a better angle...

after the rifle shape is formed it looks like Roxanne comes out of the coach and stops the revenge killing...

hard to tell... and then the crown set... transition to the ending they have been doing with the arc and kneeling... guard and coach are down in stage right corner...

Edited by ashevillemurphy
  • Like 1

Also @dciqueens has a bit of a better angle...

after the rifle shape is formed it looks like Roxanne comes out of the coach and stops the revenge killing...

hard to tell... and the the crown set... transition to the ending they have been doing with the arc and kneeling... guard and coach are down in stage right corner...

Or is it stagecoach right corner?

• Like 1

Like saying I didn't hate it. Or it wasn't terrible for me. But that is such a great line. It didn't ruin the show for me. Love it.

I don't know what you want me to say.

I think it works really well thematically, but in terms of my own personal enjoyment there are certain elements that are gone that I miss and think worked better. There is enough that works that balances it out so that my opinion hasn't really changed overall.

Sorry I'm not all over it thinking it's the most amazing thing ever. I'm not stating it as fact or saying anyone should agree with me. It is a discussion forum...just discussing my own personal take on it.

I don't know what you want me to say.

I think it works really well thematically, but in terms of my own personal enjoyment there are certain elements that are gone that I miss and think worked better. There is enough that works that balances it out so that my opinion hasn't really changed overall.

Sorry I'm not all over it thinking it's the most amazing thing ever. I'm not stating it as fact or saying anyone should agree with me. It is a discussion forum...just discussing my own personal take on it.

No need to apologize for another person's passive aggressive judgment.
  • Like 3

Nah dude, you gotta endorse it.

• Like 1