blue devils head count?

I hear that as a reward for them both Dave Gibbs is funding a night on the town for Cappybara and Clara, a match made in one of those Risking Absurdity threads, ha, ha.

Which will now give us Cappyclara.

• Like 3

And now a vast majority of DCI alums and fans can sleep at night knowing that a 10 year old now has a gold medal and a ring. The future is bright for this girl. Anyone know the record for most rings? At this rate, she'll have a good shot to top it.

And now a vast majority of DCI alums and fans can sleep at night knowing that a 10 year old now has a gold medal and a ring. The future is bright for this girl. Anyone know the record for most rings? At this rate, she'll have a good shot to top it.

Well...Gibbs and Downey would see,to have 17 each....staff, y'know (and in Gibbs' case, at least a couple as a performer).

The record for performing members? Probably 4. I know of at least 1 BD alum with that many...pretty sure there are some 4-ring Cadets as well.

Clara will probably return to the C corps and work her way back into the A....this year was a bit of an outlyer.

Now Brandon Olander....he has 4-5 years left...he could break the 4 ring mark easily, given BD's track record in recent years....all he needs to complete the drummer quadfecta now is to become center snare...he already has a DCI ring, an I&E win, and a Sanford.

It's going to depend on Cadets, Bloo, and Crown....those are the ones who can BD trouble (Crown especially, if they can get the drum issue solved);

The record for performing members? Probably 4. I know of at least 1 BD alum with that many...pretty sure there are some 4-ring Cadets as well.

I know a few Cavaliers with 4 rings as well, don't believe there are (or could have been) one with 5. Given that 16 is the youngest age of marching members the corps allows. And it was 7 years from 2000 to 2006.

Head count? 2 on the snares, 2 on the basses, 6 on the tenors. That was easy.

Speaking of drums types, what were those other six drums that Gold marched in their battery? Besides the eights snares, five tenors, and five basses (and five on cymbals), I mean.

It was a roto tom set up, can't recall if it was 3 or 4

Thanks. It actually looked like two small drums plus a small cymbal, as I recall. "Roto tom", you say? What is the reason for including such an instrument in the battery?

Edited by N.E. Brigand