Phantom Regiment 2016

Cappy, what's more important, someone that can build a better product, and get the kids to perform/execute, or stability with someone who can't make that happen. The problem with stability with Phantom appears to be an upper management issue with power plays and ego's vs. do it my way...lose the WGI stuff. You do what you're told and don't buck the system or move on to a less hostile environment.

With so much proven talent leaving there's a bigger issue than what appears to be purely stability.

it's been said for years. after a number of years since Shaw and Rennick it does appear that those in the lead don't have the talent to produce a competitive show or the sense to hire someone who does. sooner than later that attitude is going to destroy the corps

Edited by war eagle

New drill and music on sc.

Wow those few seconds are sounding and looking scrumptious.

after listening to a lot clip from their concert, I decided I love the YPG arrangement!

It's technical, but not overly in your face. Very true to the original, and the voicings are great!

The Adams is pretty great too, I just wish there was more of it. kind of reminds me of split commentaries from blast.

• Like 1

So, now that we know what the corp uni looks like, are the pit members indeed wearing a different uni? Or is there a uni change?

I think they are actually wearing the black uniform