Phantom Regiment 2016

Thompson?

2010 was the late great Myron Rosander.

Jamey wrote 2011 - 2014.

Shoot. You're right. I seem to get those two mixed up a lot

I want Thompson back in DCI.

:'(

He's one of my favorite writers. His stuff from Juliet, Turandot, and Triumphant Journey is some of the most musical, beautiful, and best flowing drill in recent years. Only other one right now in the same vein in my eyes is Pete Weber.

• Like 6

To the young poster who is up Dawson's Creek because no one else is answering, I'll try.

Regarding the salute, which would have been emotional enough given it was his final home show after 5 years with Regiment and DCI, ask him. He rarely does/does not do something without a sound reason.

I see what you did there ( ͡° ͜ ʖ ͡°)

(My parents got the name from that show btw).

I was like, "Aw Yes, I finally get to see his salute in person!" And then he didn't do it. It's not like there was narration or anything going on to prevent him from doing it. The only corps I remember not saluting was the Cadets. I'll try and get some "insider info" :P

Side note, has anyone seen Alpharetta HS's football stadium? It's huge! Southwind stayed at my small school, and I got to see them during rehearsal. But I've never been to a high school of THAT size.

I want Thompson back in DCI.

:'(

He's one of my favorite writers. His stuff from Juliet, Turandot, and Triumphant Journey is some of the most musical, beautiful, and best flowing drill in recent years. Only other one right now in the same vein in my eyes is Pete Weber.

I agree wholeheartedly. Why did he leave?

They're in Frostburg right now. With all apologies to Jon Snow, brace yourselves... A new ending is coming!

• Like 3

They're in Frostburg right now. With all apologies to Jon Snow, brace yourselves... A new ending is coming!

I know they're trying to make the show better, but is this the only way they can do that? Why make a bajillion changes when you can spend that time polishing the show? And is it just the drill, or is it the music and the drill?