Aha! It's a hat conspiracy!

Only 5 of the finalist corps, and most of the non-finalist corps wear traditional shakos. This leads me to believe that non-shako corps are superior in every way to shako corps. It has to be true. Oh and realize the contra line for BD... no shakos = perennial powerhouse. This begs the ultimate question....

Helmets or Aussies? Which has higher GE potential.

One day a corps will emerge in berets (I'm thinking academy's impending treatment of Les Mary Mis. It's like Les Mis, but everyone's happy) This corps will dominate all caption by means of their non conformist headwear. It's happening. Write it down!

And yet the Phantomettes seemed to suffer from the judges for the ladies' chapeau. Go figure?

And I guess the DMs, backfield conductors, and the podium baton twirlers don't count 'cause they all ditch their hats after waving to the box...

Edited by xandandl

Guardsmen of Schaumburg haven't marched for years! They had the oatmeal boxes for hats.

o2xKcnE.jpg

What exactly are Crown's hats? I've heard them described as shakos, but they certainly don't look like shakos to me.

They're bad.

• Like 3