The Cavaliers 2016

71.1 tonight at Dublin... WOW!

Agreed! Great to see them scoring so well. We'll see come San Antonio if this is lasting.

Look, I'm not thrilled about their score, but only because it puts a crunch on my Cadets.

But I have to admit....

I really, really like their show.

So I'ma go with it for now. :)

• Like 3

Look, I'm not thrilled about their score, but only because it puts a crunch on my Cadets.

But I have to admit....

I really, really like their show.

So I'ma go with it for now. :)

As a side note, the last time the Cavaliers beat the Cadets head-to-head was on July 23, 2011 in San Antonio.
  • Like 1

As a side note, the last time the Cavaliers beat the Cadets head-to-head was on July 23, 2011 in San Antonio.

And that worked out well. :)

Wow, I was at that show too. Only thing about that year is that The Cavaliers fell to third and Cadets took the championship.

Regardless, I like seeing The Cavaliers competing again... for the top 5.

71.1 tonight at Dublin... WOW!

Only the spreads matter. Every judge starts with scores based on what they feel in the beginning of the shows but after that they only worry about spreads.

Only the spreads matter. Every judge starts with scores based on what they feel in the beginning of the shows but after that they only worry about spreads.

Yeah but I'd rather gain four than lose four. Just sayin'. Cavaliers aren't going away. Cadets will unveil their changes Thursday...a lot on the line this week.

Yeah but I'd rather gain four than lose four. Just sayin'. Cavaliers aren't going away. Cadets will unveil their changes Thursday...a lot on the line this week.

Wouldn't matter either way because it will just change again and again as long as the judges are told to score spreads and not points.