The Cavaliers 2016

Maybe a closer before the closer? Something to bring the scores up thru July, before the real one in Indy?

I kind of hope it's the last 20 seconds of their show, that was the only part of the show I wasn't a huge fan of..I would like there to be a big hit and the corps spread out across the field to end the show, while the color guard runs up the field holding the signs as the final hit sounds or something. That way everyone still see's all the signs bunched up like a protest without having to have the entire corps pushed together, they would get more points for a really nice drill set.

Maybe they could do a form of self-advertisement and quote themselves at the end, kinda like how they used the drill from Samurai at the end of XtraordinarY as a "we were extraordinary all along" motif. Personally, I think a throw back to either Mad World or 15 Minutes of Fame would be sweet. In my head, I'm picturing it as right before the blast chords, you hear the demon laugh from Mad World and then they throw some throwbacks to past shows.

Edited by FaustianMachine
  • Like 1

To be honest, I like that sideline mobbing and cacophonous notes they play at the end.

• Like 1

To be honest, I like that sideline mobbing and cacophonous notes they play at the end.

It's a little too Blue Devils, don't you think?

• Like 1

Maybe they could do a form of self-advertisement and quote themselves at the end, kinda like how they used the drill from Samurai at the end of XtraordinarY as a "we were extraordinary all along" motif. Personally, I think a throw back to either Mad World or 15 Minutes of Fame would be sweet. In my head, I'm picturing it as right before the blast chords, you hear the demon laugh from Mad World and then they throw some throwbacks to past shows.

I would love if they added the demon laugh, that would be awesome lol

It's all really just a matter of opinion. Some people like it, some don't. I just think they could improve their general effect if they added a different ending.

They are already playing some classic Cavaliers licks there at the end, so could you elaborate a little more? I have heard about something in the works that would be ###### if true, it would be drill though.

• Like 2

Can't wait to see what they come up with

It's a little too Blue Devils, don't you think?

It was very BD, but I liked it, because it was ballsy.

On a side note, Cavies bass line is smoking. They're smart to feature them. Love the bass feature with counter-motion drill surrounding them.

Feeling Cavies this year. Haven't said that in years. I think they're the corps that could make things real interesting in August.

Edited by mboogey73
  • Like 2

I kind of hope it's the last 20 seconds of their show, that was the only part of the show I wasn't a huge fan of..I would like there to be a big hit and the corps spread out across the field to end the show, while the color guard runs up the field holding the signs as the final hit sounds or something. That way everyone still see's all the signs bunched up like a protest without having to have the entire corps pushed together, they would get more points for a really nice drill set.

You're describing the 2015 ending right? The guard all ran to the front center while the brass were in a large from behind them.