Epiphany: Phantom should do New World in 2016!

Are you volunteering? I think you are overaged.

Perhaps Mr. Ream can play the dinosaur part in the Jurrasic Park production.....j/k from one dino to another...... Edited by Sutasaurus

Okay to make us all happy (the pro and anti rehash groups) how about this: in the pre-show, give us a Rockford File. That would warm up the crowd yet not be part of the adjudicated show

OK, we can do a pre-show tag of NWS and go into Carl Nielsen’s Imaginary Journey to the Faroe Island, which are sort of New World. Then they could bring back the icebergs from 89 too

NO MORE REHASH!!!!!!

Something new and original and progressive please

Stop living in the past

Edited by war eagle

Haha! Don't you wish

In other words for PR 2016,

less of this head-class-maryqueenofscots.png and more of this: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Auckland-City-Brass-Band/476039209128642

NO MORE REHASH!!!!!!

Something new and original and progressive please

Stop living in the past

Have you taken a hard look at the present, and what will be the future? I would LOVE to live in the past...

Have you taken a hard look at the present, and what will be the future? I would LOVE to live in the past...

They can still be Phantom and do music they haven't done before. There's a plethora of it out there. If I have to listen to music they have done before EVERY year, I'm gonna lose interest fast. I kinda already have.

• Like 1