Bloooooooooooo! Bluecoats Official 2016 Thread

Awesome show last night! I wonder if another tenth or two would have been squeaked out if the the mike didn't cut out for the second flugel solo. Congrats Bloo on a masterful performance! The 97.225 was well deserved!

I disagree.

Too much dirt in the feet that they are getting away with.

I disagree.

Too much dirt in the feet that they are getting away with.

Maybe they should get points for tricking all the judges for this entire season. Edited by MikeRapp
  • Like 3

Maybe they should get points for tricking all the judges for this entire season.

Don't get me wrong; it's a fantastic show that they are performing the crap out of. I don't think they are undeserving. I think their feet are dirty, though.

And it has nothing to do with the fact that they are in white costumes. Dirt in the feet is dirt in the feet, and the Bluecoats have it.

Any of the top three corps can win tomorrow. And, may the best one win.

Because the white uniforms make timing errors more obvious. They are there in other shows and if you had a more trained eye you might see that and know their scores are where they should be.

This is by far the most ridiculous response I have ever read on DCP, in terms of it being made by someone to whom they do not know.