Bloooooooooooo! Bluecoats Official 2016 Thread

What they said.

:)

A win tonight would just be a small cherry on top of an amazing show and year for this corps.

Despite all the talk of it being a three-way race, I don't think it is. Coats will take it. It would take them having an off performance, or Crown/BD putting up a bigger number in a caption then they have all season. That's doubtful. The top three have seen each other (I'm including Allentown) I think 9 or 10 times. The order has been Coats, BD, Crown in the last six. That means something.

For me, whether they win tonight or not, this the last three years will go down as one of the truly seminal moments in DCI history. And it was put on the field by kids who, from the very first reveal, just played and marched the heck out of it!

DSU would not have been possible without TILT and KN. The BC have found a sweet spot and they are not content. They did some very risky things on the field this year. And it has paid off. And, I'll bet they push the boundaries again next year.

• Like 1

DSU would not have been possible without TILT and KN. The BC have found a sweet spot and they are not content. They did some very risky things on the field this year. And it has paid off. And, I'll bet they push the boundaries again next year.

All Coats needed was a little uptick in talent and a great design staff to be a gold medal winner. They got both and it's gonna pay off for them. Tons of credit to the whole organization. Going from good to great is not easy.

• Like 1

Really wish I could be there to witness your crowning. It is well deserved! Only got to see you guys once this year, prelims and definately wish it were more. Shows like yours come around every few years and i'd love to see it again in person. Good luck tonight and bring home the win!

Really wish I could be there to witness your crowning. It is well deserved! Only got to see you guys once this year, prelims and definately wish it were more. Shows like yours come around every few years and i'd love to see it again in person. Good luck tonight and bring home the win!

I hope you knocked on wood. It ain't over til Brent Crocker sings.

• Like 1

Yes

Is this the Indiana Wesleyan by Keystone Crossing? If so, I am staying at the Sheraton right next door!!!