Bloooooooooooo! Bluecoats Official 2016 Thread

I know, and I'm not suggesting that BD winning every single year is good for the activity. But that's clearly not the case, they aren't invincible.

So what is supposed to happen? Award corps the gold over BD for the sake of keeping the fans happy? Idk about others, but if a corps is out designing and outperforming other corps, they deserve the gold. Just my opinion.

Couldn't agree more, may the best show win.

Just think it is good for the activity to have more than one style defining the idiom. That's not a slight to Blue Devils any more than it was to Cavaliers and Cadets when they were dominating the medals. The margin between the top three competitors will be very slim this year. All things being equal, barring a tie, I hope Bluecoats win the gold if only because they have completely redefined what a drum corps show is. That, to me, is worth rewarding, and especially when the crowd reactions have been so overwhelming.

• Like 3

Thankfully no more ties!

Bluecoats are going to win because they have the most innovative design and because they perform their package the best of the top 5 -

Para Celebrar!!!

https://youtu.be/l9rr5TvDwew

About the ties...they are back in as of several years ago...

• Like 1

It looks like the ramps are getting another set of gradient stickers to the front facade, per the corps' snapchat. The pic was in black and white. Would be interesting if they changed the color, but I doubt they will.

Was it just a touch up because of wear and tear?

Just watched Legends in OC finals.

They're like Bluecoats adorable little brother.

Don't miss that show. That is some FUN stuff. Not the same corps from those early webcasts.

And back to your Bloo programming.

My daughter went to Kalamazoo Collage, so I have been following Legends' growth for a long time. I am very happy they are climbing.

The Bluecoats are featured on the front page of today's Canton Repository!

https://twitter.com/cantonrepdotcom/status/763321589660352512

• Like 1

That's obviously sarcasm. It would not be good for ANY corps to win the next 20 championships.

Look at how many people are frustrated with what they've been winning recently.

If a bunch of the score is based upon design, having the same champion each year with the same design would get stale for the activity.

Just my thought though.

....it's already stale... :whistle:

• Like 1