Cadets 2016

Tobias

Didn't come on here (just) to be pedantic - been on here for a long time. Besides, I did say that I was kidding and I did use the old school smiley face :) Was't that enough??

Sheesh, lighten up - it is the offseason, and we've all got about 8 more months to rest up before we get mad and aggravated with each other :)

Regardless. You do it all the time, and it's not funny anymore. YOU lighten up. It's the internet. I've already attended college and didn't come onto DCP to be graded. I came to talk about drum corps. " :smile: "

• Like 1

I am a new user and I have come to explain how the Cadets need to change. (:

When they STOP bashing the Cadets is the time to worry.😉🎺🚴🏼🏁

Still one of the most remembered moments in Cadets history. Quite an uproar at the time!

Vidcap from the Haas video of the 71 World Open. I am the tri-tom closest to the 50.

At least 71was to "Battle Hymn" and not "White Rabbit" like 70, our first Peace Sign year. :tounge2:

PeacesignBattleHymn.jpg

• Like 2

it sure was an uproar, especially coming from a corps that many considered the Milk and cookies corps....lol...well appeared to be. Always a class act though.

Appeared to be is right. We always called ourselves long-haired hippies, only our hair grew in, not out, of our heads. :augen51:

• Like 1

Regardless. You do it all the time, and it's not funny anymore. YOU lighten up. It's the internet. I've already attended college and didn't come onto DCP to be graded. I came to talk about drum corps. " :smile: "

Really?? What exactly do I do all the time? I'm slightly disturbed and flattered all at the same time that someone pays this close attention to things that I write on here.

Now that you took this to a whole 'nother level when I was absolutely kidding and trying to kill time by posting - so just because it's the Internet means one doesn't have to express their thoughts in a clear and effective manner? Uh huh, I get it - right... So all of the terrible writing that is seen on the Internet are examples of people just kidding - when the real thing is on the line and they really have to write something correctly they can?? Yeah, tell that to some of my peers that are English teachers today and witness people's writing skills on grand display (and by the way, I teach, but I don't teach English).

Look, I appreciate your passion for all things Cadets and all things military. I read your take on the Cadets and learn a lot from it. But please relax about something when I was clearly kidding, mkay?? :) :) :) :) :)

Edited by Quad Aces

Lighten up, Francis the talking mule and confidant of horses.

Exactly. These Cadet "critics" are really becoming tiresome... And Cadets are held to an entirely different set of standards (by some)

I'll solve it...live, Milli Vanilli'd.....it took away from the show