Cadets 2016

Tobias

Visual will be a very different approach to past Cadets. They are doing much more staging, more achievable marching and the running n gunning will be there but showcased in limited areas so it's cleanable. You can't clean a Cadet 2015 type show with the current sheets and they get it. The visual team also is bringing in new program and teaching and cleaning as per my section leaders in the corps that will get them very clean. Details were sparse but they look to be addressing all

Of their visual problems from last year.

For those waiting for something as awesome from visual and CG as the brass and percussion, enjoy this as you mark time til camp this weekend and webinar with designers 5/4.

12805998_10154080622253825_1840256334978

As our Aussie friends might say.... " This is bloomin' good, bloke ! "

Very interesting comment from Cadet webmaster who sez on FB: "Can't wait to start putting this year's show on the field this weekend" at the corps camp.

Although out door drill and music not earth shattering for some, night time temps have hovered around/below freezing and I'm only 75 miles from Joysee. Thank God, the camp is more towards Philly.

Both Spring training sites sometimes need to be reminded it's Spring.

Hmm.

GH posts laudations of DeMoulin uni co. on corps' page.

Camp starts tonight for full corps.

Coincidence? Probably not. We all await seeing...

Think they're staying with black but accents for show

Good source but I'll wait until announcement. You know Cadets through out stuff in off season to keep people interested